2 cans of chickpeas, drained
1 cup tahini
1 cup of olive oil
2 lemons, juiced
20 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a small saucepan, heat ½ cup of olive oil and all of the garlic over low heat until the garlic turns golden brown.
2. In a food processor, combine garlic with oil, lemon juice and zest, and tahini, and mix for 2 minutes.
3. Add chickpeas and ¼ cup of the olive oil, and mix for another 5 minutes until smooth.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and spoon into a serving bowl.
5. Top with remaining ¼ cup olive oil, parsley, and smoked paprika