For the second straight year, Vegas Golden Knights owner and Foley Food & Wine Society founder Bill Foley is extending a special offer to Golden Knights fans who make the trip to Northern California to support the team in their first-round playoff matchup against the San Jose Sharks.
On the morning of Game 2 (Friday, April 12), fans will have an opportunity to climb on board the “VGK Express” which will transport them from downtown San Jose to Foley Johnson in Rutherford, California, where they’ll receive a complimentary tasting, special Vegas Golden Knights GoVino and exclusive offers on wines purchased at the estate.
The ”VGK Express” costs $35 per person and will take place Friday, April 12, with a departure time of 9:30AM PT. It is scheduled to return to the same location approximately 3:30PM PT. It includes:
- Roundtrip charter bus transportation from San Jose* to Foley Johnson Winery in Rutherford, CA
- Complimentary tasting of Foley Johnson wines
- Small bites prepared by the Foley Food & Wine Society culinary team
- Vegas Golden Knights GoVino shatterproof wine glass
- $35 credit towards the purchase of any 12 btl case of wine or wine club membership purchased at the estate
The offer is limited to the first 50 registrants, so be sure to reserve your spot today.
*Please note the exact location of the pickup and drop-off location in downtown San Jose is TBD and will be communicated to all paid attendees 24 hours before departure time.
Watch highlights from last year’s VGK Express trip below!