For a sweet and savory summer treat, indulge in grilled peaches with burrata and prosciutto. This is the perfect dish to keep the barbeque going and pairs perfectly with Chardonnay.
- 4 Large ripe peaches
- 2 8oz balls of Burrata
- 6 oz sliced prosciutto
- 2 tbsp Calabrian Chili Paste
- 2 tbsp honey
- Flake Sea salt to garnish
- Olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat. Slice peaches down the middle and remove the stone. Toss peach halves in salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Grill peaches flesh side down for about 4-5 minutes, until deeply caramelized. Remove from grill and let rest for about 10 minutes. Slice halves into wedges.
- To plate, arrange sliced peaches on a plate. Top with spoonful’s of burrata, tear pieces of prosciutto, and place on top of the dish. To finish, drizzle with Calabrian chili, honey, and olive oil, and sprinkle with sea salt.