A healthy and sophisticated version of the seafood salad, this recipe is a creative take on the more traditional approach. Refreshing, tasty, and packed with protein.
- 1 bunch of scallions, thinly sliced on a bias
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cannellini beans (canned are ok)
- 1 box of heirloom toybox tomatoes (sliced lengthwise)
- 1 – 2 pounds of Maine lobster – cooked, cleaned and cubed
- 1 pound Mâche
In a small mixing bowl, add the scallions and lemon juice. Slowly whisk in the extra virgin olive oil to create an infusion dressing, then add salt and pepper to taste.
In a blender, add the cannellini beans and a 1/4 cup of the dressing and purée the beans.
Place a spoonful of the cannellini bean purée on each plate. In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes and lobster meat with a third of the dressing and place on the plates. In the large bowl, mix the Mâche with the rest of the dressing and divide among the plates.