Buttery brie, fruity fig jam, and salty prosciutto come together to form an incredible flavor combination that make this a truly unique burger. Follow up with a syrah to really create a one-two punch for your palate.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 pretzel buns
- 8 ounces of brie cheese, sliced
- 1 head of living butter lettuce
- 4 ounces fig spread
- 6 ounces San Daniele Prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a non stick pan over medium low heat, melt butter. Toast buns until golden brown.
- Form ground beef into four equal patties. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and sear in a medium high heat pan for about 2 minutes per side.
- Top patties with 2 ounces of brie cheese each, and place under a broiler to melt the cheese, approximately 1 minute.
- Spread fig jam on bottom buns, top with burger patties, and finish with 2 slices of prosciutto and 1 leaf of butter lettuce. Top with remaining bun and serve.