Skip to content
- 2 heads fresh spring lettuce
- 1 bunch radishes, cleaned and sliced thinly
- 1 large cucumber, sliced thinly
- ¼ cup sliced toasted almonds
- 1 cup chevre, crumbled
- ¼ cup meyer lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp shallot, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp chives, chopped
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Edible Flowers for Garnish
- In a blender, combine lemon juice, chives, parsley, shallot, mustard, and honey. Blend on low until fully mixed, and slowly stream in olive oil until smooth and emulsified
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, radish, and cucumber. Toss in citronette to coat evenly, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- To serve, garnish with chevre, almonds, and edible flowers.
- Enjoy with your favorite Foley Family Wines Chardonnay.