Foley Family Wines Statement on COVID-19
MARCH 12, 2020
Foley Family Wines is concerned for the safety of our guests, employees, vendors, and the communities of which we are a part. We are closely monitoring the situation regarding COVID-19 while following recommendations of public health officials and guidance from the CDC. At this time, our tasting rooms remain open to the public. However, all events and large group gatherings of 100 people or more have been cancelled and will be rescheduled at a later time. They include:
- March 14 – Chalone Vineyard’s New Vintage Release Party
- March 14 – Three Rivers Spring Release Fiesta
- March 14-15 – Sebastiani Wine Club Pick Up Weekend
- March 28 – Foley Estates Member Appreciation Party
- March 28 & 29 – The Four Graces Wine Club Weekend
- April 4 – Lincourt Member Appreciation Party
Our tasting room and culinary staff are employing heightened cleanliness protocols, and are being vigilant in monitoring and reporting any virus-related symptoms, should those occur. We also advise our guests, staff, and vendors to continue employing the same precautions they do during cold and flu season, encourage them to stay home if they feel sick and frequently wash hands thoroughly as they would do to avoid any communicable illness.
If you have any questions regarding an upcoming event or visit to one of our tasting rooms, please contact the Foley Food & Wine Society concierge desk via phone 855-883-8688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Foley Family Wines